lunes, 20 de febrero de 2017


I

I am not anymore the one who always smile.
The world change, my friend,
Life tend to be difficult so if you take this like a rule you are lost
Sometimes the most important isn`t the most neccesary, almost always, the most important is try to do the things that you want to.

If you love her, only tell her your fellings,
invite her to dance, take a walk o perhaps have lunch
This world is a hundred percent your, you are the only one who ...
Well, I really don't have enough words to express how much I regret the time that I spent alone,
Staying alone just with my soul
, it was cool but, now I'm paying it because I'm quite shy, I have some problems to socialize.
In fact everyone have problems, The trick is try to be optimist.
The world was created by Someone who wants have fun, someone who was bored, because though you don't believe it, even god feels alone.
You have to prove that you are here alive, be free, enjoy  your false freedom while you can.
Well I don`t have much world to write.The music is nearly over, and I guess I wrote everything that I felt.
See you soon...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario