martes, 21 de febrero de 2017

Today is a awesome day, I went to my english course, I took a seat right next to her and a few minutes before the class will finish I invite her to take a walk and eat ice creams, but unfortunately she told me that her friends were waiting for her.
So after that I wanted to eat a delicious ice cream, thus I did, but not exactly an ice cream because when I went to buy one, the customer told me that the machine was broken down, lol.

Then on the way home, I saw a small traffic accident, this made me late home.
Once at home I ate soup, I sung, I watched videos on youtube.
To finish the day I'm writing this listening to music.
I don't know why I am tirred.

Holy shit I just remember that tomorrow I'll have to paste a roof...!
Well, see you soon. I'll try to write every day unless sunday xD, Believe me when I say that I don't have any idea what I'll write.
I guess that is the most interesting thing in life "To have no idea what the fate have for you".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario